Architect designed and newly built in 2018, this sumptuous home showcases premium construction and magazine-worthy interiors with soaring ceilings, solid timber accents and multiple light sources.
The residence was crafted to optimise privacy and northern sun, with intimate connections to the water including an entry moat, integrated mineral pool and bay views to the city skyline. Impressive in every respect, the home is easily among the area’s most desirable and located within walking distance of waterside reserves, buses and Northwood Wharf.
- Set back on a generous approximately 950 square meters with level grassed garden at the rear
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow for family gatherings and entertaining
- Living and dining spaces transition to the centrepiece swimming pool
- Master suite with rooftop garden, walk-in robe area and private bath
- Inviting guest room plus media/executive home office on ground floor
- Gourmet island kitchen with butler’s pantry and luxe marble bathrooms
- Prolific storage, ducted r/c air-conditioning and undercover parking