One of Sydney’s finest examples of Late Victorian architecture, ‘Ercildoune’ (c1897) enjoys 100 feet of street frontage and 1,118 square meters of park-like grounds with level lawn and established gardens. Perfectly oriented to the North East and bathed in all-day sunlight, the home is a hallmark example of early-Federation opulence in a prized location.
Meticulously restored in keeping with the original fabric of the home, the property is a dream for buyers who value the largely unattainable craftsmanship synonymous with the period. ‘Ercildoune’ is a homage to the timeless quality and grace of a bygone era.
- A 350m level stroll to Chatswood shopping / restaurant district
- Soaring ceilings throughout, rich woodwork and grand marble fireplaces
- Versatile six-car garage with workshop/storage and internal access
- North-facing 12.5m salt water, wet-deck pool and cabana
- Five bedrooms including spacious master with ensuite
- Working original bell ring system and air-conditioning
- Walk to shops, restaurants, trains, schools, and parks
Architectural Style: Victorian